The Prepaid Funeral Plan from Dignity
Our selected partner, Dignity, are one of the UK's leading providers of prepaid funeral plans. They have a nationwide network of hundreds of owned and approved funeral directors across the country, and 97.9% of Dignity customers said they would recommend the service to family or friends*.
*Dignity plc Annual Report and Accounts 2020
The benefits of a Prepaid Funeral Plan
- It's a fixed price plan - you will never be asked for a penny more for the services included in the plan.
- It protects your loved ones - by helping to save them both money and worries.
- It helps save you money - by paying at today's prices you can avoid future increases for services included in the plan.
- It's simple - guaranteed acceptance for those aged 50 or over, with no medical questions.
- It promises - to be unaffected by changes in interest rates or inflation.
- It's flexible - you can pay with a lump sum or spread the cost with 12 monthly instalments at no extra cost. Longer instalment options are available up to a maximum of 10 years. Please note that if you spread the cost over more than 12 months there is an extra charge.
- The Dignity Promise - If you choose to pay for your plan over more than 12 months, and pass away before you’ve finished paying for it, Dignity will cover your outstanding balance.**
**For payment terms beyond 12 months only. Full details of the Dignity Promise are available at www.dignityfuneralplans.co.uk/promise
How does a prepaid funeral plan work?
There are three simple steps to arranging a funeral plan.
1. Choose the right plan for you. Dignity offers three funeral plans, which are outlined in the table below.
2. When you've chosen a plan, book an appointment at one of our branches.
3. To book an appointment, type your postcode into the branch finder linked above, then give your nearest branch a call, or you can pop in. They'll sort out an appointment for you and help you through the application process.
We know that finances are the last thing you want to worry about when it comes to planning a funeral.
No instalment charge
|12 monthly payments of £291.25
Total sum: £3,495
|11 monthly payments of £320.83 and a final payment of £320.87
Total sum: £3,850
|11 monthly payments of £349.58 and a final payment of £349.62
Total sum: £4,195
||35 monthly payments of £110.74 and a final payment of £111.02
Total sum: £3,986.92
|35 monthly payments of £121.46 and a final payment of £121.81
Total sum: £4,372.91
|35 monthly payments of £131.88 and a final payment of £132.22
Total sum: £4,748.02
||59 monthly payments of £71.91 and a final payment of £71.97
Total sum: £4,314.66
|59 monthly payments of £78.68 and a final payment of £79.17
Total sum: £4,721.29
|59 monthly payments of £85.27 and a final payment of £85.53
Total sum: £5,116.46
||119 monthly payments of £42.53 and a final payment of £42.75
Total sum: £5,103.82
|119 monthly payments of £46.32 and a final payment of £46.89
Total sum: £5,558.97
|119 monthly payments of £50.01 and a final payment of £50.12
Total sum: £6,001.31
Prices valid as at 12/5/21. Prices are subject to review by Dignity. If at the point of application the plan price has changed for any reason, Dignity will notify you of this before they set up your plan and there will be no obligation for you to continue.
Instalment periods of up to 10 years are available provided that all payments over an instalment term longer than 12 months are completed by the 85th birthday of the eldest person named on the plan. Plans purchased over a period greater than 12 months will incur an additional charge.
Talk to us today
Interested in Dignity's Funeral Planning Service? Find a branch